Download Microsoft Touch Pack for Windows 7
Windows 7 supports multi-touch enabled displays. Microsoft Touch Pack was earlier released only for OEM. Which means you can use Microsoft touch pack only when you purchased your computer with Windows 7 preinstalled in it by the manufacturer. It was not possible to install and use Microsoft Touch Pack by yourselves.
But now Microsoft has released it’s touch pack for all Windows 7 customers. All you need to download and install this pack is to have a genuine Windows 7 installed in your touch-based computer. Microsoft Touch Pack consists of games and applications including:
1. Microsoft Blackboard, an intricate game of physics in which you solve a puzzle by creating a fanciful machine on a blackboard.
2. Microsoft Garden Pond, a tranquil game that takes place in serene Japanese water gardens.
3. Microsoft Rebound, a game in which you use your fingertips to control Tesla spheres with an electrical field between them to catapult a metal game ball into your opponent’s goal.
4. Microsoft Surface Globe, a program that you can use to explore the earth as a flat 2-D map or as an immersive 3-D experience.
5. Microsoft Surface Collage, a program that you can use to explore and interact with your photos and arrange them as a desktop background.
6. Microsoft Surface Lagoon, a screen saver and interactive water simulation, complete with a meditative rock arrangement and playful, shy fish.
Touch Pack System Requirements:
- A computer or monitor that supports Windows Touch (at least 2 touch input support required)
- PC with 1.3 GHz or higher processor
- 1GB of system RAM
- 600 MB available hard disk space
- 128 MB 3D video card with Hardware Textures & Lighting
- DirectX 9.0 or later capable video card
- Internet access required for Microsoft Surface Globe
- Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio